Plan Changes can impact the foundations of what is to be assessed for a given project. The video below walks through how to approach plan changes, from identifying how they change what's to be considered in a project, to their implications on various qualitative assessments.
What's covered in the video?
The video is broken up into the following sections you can jump to:
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 00:14 - How we typically structure workflows to account for Plan Changes
- 01:04 - Why it’s important to have an Underlying Assessment stage
- 01:49 - How Plan Changes are Identified
- 02:34 - How Plan Changes are analysed
- 03:15 - Using a Templated Response to complete an assessment of a Plan Changes implications
- 05:25 - Worked Example of a Plan Change assessment
- 08:37 - Summary