Tables can be an effective way to present information clearly within assessments. The video below explains how you can create and edit Tables within Text Fields as well as a worked example of copy-pasting a Table into a Text Field and tidying up the formatting.
What's covered in the video?
The video is broken up into the following sections you can jump to:
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 00:18 - Creating Tables and Cell Types
- 01:09 - Merging and Splitting Cells
- 01:36 - Creating and deleting rows and columns
- 02:07 - Table and column sizes
- 02:34 - Changing Cell to Heading Cell
- 03:00 - Adding text before and after tables
- 03:25 - Adding Captions to Tables
- 04:03 - Constraints within Table Cells
- 04:26 - Example - Copy and pasting a table into text field
- 05:56 - Summary