Figures (i.e. images, diagrams, photos) can be inserted into Text Fields in Rico either using copy-paste or by uploading to the figures page. The video below explains how this works.
What's covered in the video?
The video is broken up into the following sections you can jump to:
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 00:27 - Adding Figures to a Project on the Figures Page
- 01:00 - Editing Figures on the Figures Page
- 01:26 - Inserting Figure into Text Field from Figures
- 02:19 - Adding and Editing Captions
- 02:37 - Inserting Figure into Text Field using Copy-paste
- 03:46 - Image sizes in Reports
- 04:12 - Ensuring good image quality
- 04:53 - Summary